Thursday, March 22, 2012

A MILLION HOODIES YESTERDAY FOR TRAYVON

I got there around 6:30 and we marched and marched until about 11pm. People were still protesting at Union Sq when I left. It was great to see everyone, including his parents. His mother had a head cold. The reverend had everyone reach their hand out as we all prayed for the family together.

Big step for all of us.But not big enough. Zimmerman must be arrested!!

Sign the petition at change.org

Chanting things like

"who are we ? Trayvon Martin!"

"I am Trayvon Martin!"

"no justice no peace, no racist police"

"don't shoot me! Don't hurt me! Just skittles and an ice tea!"

"what do we want? justice! When do we want it? Now!"

1 comment:

  1. I have no tears for Trayvon Martin. I have a fear that if I start to cry, I may never stop. I might remember the many that have been killed with no justice. RIP Trayvon.

    ReplyDelete